Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Here We Go Again...

I really haven't felt like writing a blog here lately, so I thought we would have some more fun with some pictures of me when I was a kid!
 
This is me back in 1976 enjoying my first birthday.  Love how the high chair matched the wall.

Here I am at the age of 2...I matched the rug.

  
 My best guess is I am 7 in this picture.  Rockin the knee highs.

More soccer...I think I am 8.

And since the back of the card tells me I am 9, that is how I guessed on the other ones!

This was 1986.  I was 10.   

My best guess has me at 12 in this pic...mainly because I know I am 13 in the next one!

And here I am at 13...I met Heather at the beginning of this school year.  :)

Like I mentioned, I know this isn't an exciting blog, but I have a had a really good time going through all these old pics.  I promise this is all of them of me.  I can't promise I won't find some of Heather.  Remember peeps, we grew up in Texas in the 1980's...lots of BIG hair!!!

Hope life is treating you all fair and you are surviving the heat of the summer!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment