Wednesday, March 16, 2011

What I Want To Do

Every once and a while I run across things online that I think would be really fun to do. Maybe not all of what is being done, but a portion of it.

My latest fixation has been this video:

Now, I am not crazy to think that I can locate a weather balloon or spend the money that they did, but I think it would be fun!

I would like to start with maybe a kite...something I can control and dont have to track down. I am thinking that I could attach a Flip camera to it and just get a really long string and see what happens. Now I know that I cannot see space from 100ft in the air, but it would allow me to see my surrondings from a different perspective. After all, seeing things from a different perspective can be good for you!

So this is going to be my summer project. It may or may not work out like I want it to or hope that it will, but I think it will be something fun that Heather, Lex and I can do together. I will make sure to keep you updated along the way!

No comments:

Post a Comment