Thursday, March 24, 2011

Apple of My Eye

I am not going to lie...I LOVE Apple Inc.  I love everything they put out and everything they stand for.  I figure before I get too much further into my blog I need to make that statement. 

Here are the Apple products I have owned or currently own:
-LC 575 from 1995.  It had 5 MB of RAM.  Unreal.
-20g iPod (Clickwheel)
-MacMini
-Black MacBook (current)
-30g iPod Video (5th Generation)
-2g iPod Nano for Heather
-Original iPhone
-iPhone 3G (One for Heather and I)
-iPhone 4 (One for Heather and I)
-iMac (current)
-AppleTV
-iPad (original)

Now some of these things were gifts (20g iPod, AppleTV) and I got the iPad for work so I didn't pay for everything.  I have also had several mice and wireless keyboards along with their iWork software and MobileMe through the years.

I have talked several people (family and friends alike) into buying iPhones, MacBooks and iPads over the years.  If you want one and need help, I am here!  I will even go with you to the Apple store to help you out!  (Right Katie?)  Not one person has ever taken their purchase back and each of them have purchased even more Apple products over the years.  I need to get with Apple on a referral program or something!  lol.

There are two questions I get asked all the time:

1.)  Why Apple?  Simple...they just work all the time every time.  And if for some reason they dont, all you need to do is take it to your local Apple Store and they will help you out!  The guys at the Genius Bar are amazing and can help you out with anything...FOR FREE!  Try that with your PC.

2.)  Should I get an iPhone?  I tell people that it depends what you want to do with it.  If you want to have access to your music, photos, text, make calls and send email it is perfect for you!  This is not the device to replace your home computer for web surfing!  If I was stranded on an island, it is the one thing I would want with me...now AT&T having coverage on the island is a whole nother story!  lol.

I have stood inline for all three of my iPhones.  The line for the iPhone 4 was by far the longest.  I actually took off work and camped out.  I was there for about 12 hours, but when they went on sale at 7am, I was the first one out the door with my new iPhone and on my way home!  It was a great experience that Heather was nice enough to come along for!  The people were amazing and we all had a great time!!  Here are a couple of pics:



So there you go...there is my Apple Disclaimer going forward!  I love everything Apple and I want everyone else to as well!!  :)

Later...

1 comment:

  1. that's correct. he'll go along just to see the awesomeness of THE Apple store.

    ReplyDelete